Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
OTE: £65,000 per annum
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their already highly successful business. They are looking for ambitious and determined sales individuals who are looking to take their sales career to the next level.
- To increase user and company engagement in order to meet monthly and quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts
- You will be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company
- Regularly review each assigned client’s usage against their objectives and expectations, along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage
- Maintain a clear understanding of service usage in the context of each client’s business.
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience/skills:
- A minimum of 3 years phone based sales experience ideally within a B2B environment
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
- Ability to deal calmly with pressured situations
- Knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of Sales Force CRM would be beneficial
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers some great benefits, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into our client’s Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
- Free fruit
- Lunchtime massages and yoga sessions
So if you are looking to take the next step in your sales career with a great company, then apply today!