AV Service Technician / Co-Ordinator
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum DOE
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client, experts in the home cinema sector, is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent Service Technician / Co-Ordinator to join their busy team.
You will be helping to ensure that engineering tasks for installation projects are properly scheduled, and service contracts are fully administered.
- Service support – mainly remote, but also working on site when required
- Workshop engineering, rack-building, and lighting dimmer panels assembly
- Installing & Programming
- Preparing O&M Manuals, checking As-Built drawings, providing technical support to customers
- Stock control
In order to be successful, our client is looking for:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A quick learner
- Ideally previous experience in 4K / UHD / HDMI / Dolby Surround Sound / Lighting Control / Wi-Fi / CCTV
- Technically minded
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Technical Training Support
- Branded Workwear
- Friendly small team working in modern offices
So if you are looking to move into a technical role working in a friendly team, apply today!