Business Development Consultant – Contract
Pay: Up to £15 per hour DOE
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Our client is recruiting for a salesperson with passion, drive and dedication! This role will involve talking to teachers of all levels, including Headteachers, to book meetings for our Regional Expedition Coordinators.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within an expanding business. In addition to a fantastic and worthwhile product, the role also offers:
- Friendly office
- Free Parking
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity for progression, based on performance
You will be required to pick up the phone and book new appointments with schools for our Regional Expedition Coordinators.
As part of your role, you’ll also be required to work to an individual and team target. This is a crucial role and you will work closely with Regional Expedition Coordinators to ensure that their diaries are full of high quality meetings.
You will also be required to help with fundraising advice and support for students and parents, providing a high level of customer service to people signed up on our expeditions.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity
- Superb communication skills and confidence
- A personable, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Tenacity and the ability to book meetings in a friendly and professional manner
- Results orientation
- Self-driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Capacity to adjust your style according to your audience
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Teamwork – we didn’t just add this in as a ‘nice to have’
So if you are looking to earn some extra money before Christmas with the potential to extend your contract further, APPLY TODAY!