Location: Bournemouth/Poole/Christchurch Area (Driving Essential)
Pay: Minimum £9.00 per hour
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE!
Immediate start for Care Assistant, hiring now!
As well as pay, you will receive 35p a mile for drivers!
Our client is a well-established company that provides essential care services to people throughout Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch helping them to remain living in their own homes.
We are looking for caring compassionate individuals who would like a rewarding career and feel they can help make a difference in other people’s lives. We have a variance of shifts available both full and part-time, 1 in 2 weekends required. Shifts can be discussed and changed to applicants’ needs.
No care experience is necessary thanks to the excellent free training we offer to all new starters!
- Support with client’s daily routines
- Helping Clients access the community
- Assisting with Medication
- Personal Care – Washing and Dressing
- Shopping and Meal Preparation
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Hold a UK driving license and have 6 months of driving experience
- Applicants must have a good command of the English Language both written and spoken, be a good listener, and be able to engage with others on a professional friendly level
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers:
- Good rates of pay with enhanced rates for evening and weekends
- Fully paid training program from our highly qualified trainer
- Flexible hours (to give you work/life/balance)
- Mileage paid
If you feel you have the right attributes to make a difference, then APPLY TODAY!