Location: Verwood, Dorset
Hours: 38 ½ hours per week
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Are you driven by providing an excellent customer experience? If so, our client, a well-known and leading business in their sector, are looking for a customer focussed individual to join their successful Hire team.
As a Claims Advisor, your will be require to make prompt contact with customer that have been referred to our clients, gather all required information regarding the claim to make a judgement on the viability of the claim. You will also be responsible for making judgment calls on claim liability and analysing recovery prospects and risk to the business.
- Accurately gather and record all required information, recognising where further interrogation or validation may be required over and above customer’s version of events.
- Strictly adhere to company data protection policy and work towards individual targets.
- Satisfy company security requirements in respect of client identification and fraud detection, ensuring team seniors and/or managers are notified of any suspicions.
- Liaise with third party insurers, witnesses, repairers, and other interested parties as necessary to fully validate claim.
- Utilise systems, industry tools and publicly available web-based resources as necessary to fully validate claim.
- Make a judgement call between retaining the claim with the CFR and proceeding with hire arrangements or referring the claim to the Pending Hire Team and/or team senior/manager.
- Identify non-viable claims and refer to team senior and/or manager for rejection authorisation.
- Provide referrers and customers with regular updates on progress of claim.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Good level of Education-GCSE level or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Previous phone based experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Confidence to follow own judgement
- Organisation skills
- Accuracy skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Target driven
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a range of benefits, and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation, please APPLY NOW.