Customer Service – Motor Claims Handler
Location – Gloucester
Salary – £18,700, increasing to £21,000 after 18 months
Hours – 37 ½ hours per week, shifts are provided at least 4 weeks in advance.
Our highly reputable client in Eastleigh is looking for passionate Claims Handlers to join their fast paced and friendly Claims Team.
As a Claims Handler you will manage the commencement of claims ensuring the customer requirements and expectations are properly recorded and understood, and providing guidance to customers on key elements of the policy.
Our client looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have the ability to talk customers in a clear and articulate manner, putting them at ease and resolving their query.
- Handling enquiries from brokers, service provider network and partner organisations.
- Dealing with claims in a professional and fair manner
- Dealing with challenging calls professionally and efficiently
- Providing cost effective solutions to customer demand
- Adding value to each call, ultimately moving the claim towards settlement
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Identifying indicators of fraud and using questioning techniques to decide if the claim can be progressed or needs to be referred
- Handling a large volume of calls to a high standard consistently
The knowledge, skills and experience needed for the Claims Handlers role are:
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage
- Minimum C grade in GCSE’s Maths and English – or equivalent
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Confident telephone manner
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, our client offers the following:
- A competitive pension for which our client will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
- Regular salary reviews
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up
- Return to work programme scheme
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more
So if you are looking to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!