Customer Service Consultant – Claims
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire (Mix of work from home and office based)
Salary: £18,700 per annum
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week
Our client, a highly reputable and fantastic company to work for, are currently recruiting Claims Handlers to join their well-established team.
As a Customer Service Consultant working within the Claims team, you will help customers who have suffered losses or damage to their home.
You will need to have a positive telephone manner and provide excellent customer service when liaising with Policy Holders and relevant third parties to provide a high-quality claims service.
Main Responsibilities as Customer Service Consultant – Claims:
- Deal with new and existing Household claims ensuring the customer’s requirements and expectations are met and understood.
- Make informed decisions regarding paying and rejecting claims.
- Ensure that claims are handled in the correct technical manner, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Use questioning/investigation techniques to see if the claim can be progressed to payment or repudiation.
- Take ownership of complaints and record details accurately and resolve where possible in line with company policy.
- Compliance with all company and Industry regulations.
- Ensuring you are treating customers fairly and acting in a professional manner.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- An investigative mind with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Positive attitude with a flexible and resilient approach to change.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use own initiative and work on your own and as part of a team
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, our client offers the following:
- A competitive pension for which our client will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
- Regular salary reviews
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up
- Return to work programme scheme
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more
So if you are looking to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!