Coffee Shop Manager
Salary – £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (DOE)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Our client, a highly reputable garden centre and farm shop, based in Henley-On-Thames, is looking for an experienced Coffee Shop Manager to run a new coffee shop offering refreshments and cakes/pastries.
As Coffee Shop Manager, you will have the autonomy to build your team from scratch. You will recruit a small, but friendly and efficient team, to provide outstanding customer service and keep up the excellent reputation our client maintains in the area.
- Managing the day to day running of the coffee shop and farm shop
- Dealing with any customer queries
- Managing and recruiting a small team of friendly and highly efficient staff
- Monitor and control stock to ensure GP% is hit
- Controlling budgets
- Motivating a team of staff to deliver expected service standards
- Customer Service, Food Quality, Consistency
- Staff Management & Development (i.e. training)
- Health and Safety and EHO Food Safety
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- A proven track record of managing a Coffee Shop environment
- Experience managing hygiene and health and safety legislation
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and friendly manner
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers excellent benefits and a fantastic team environment.
APPLY TODAY to find out more!