Coffee Shop Supervisor
Hours: Full Time
Our client, a highly reputable garden centre and farm shop, based in Henley-On-Thames, is looking for an experienced Coffee Shop Supervisor to assist in the running of their new coffee shop offering refreshments and cakes/pastries.
- Assist the Coffee Shop Manager in leading and supervising the Coffee Shop and Farm Shop area.
- Manage the team and Coffee Shop when the Coffee Shop Manager isn’t available.
- To greet customers when they enter or leave the coffee shop and assist them with any needs they may have. To deliver and maintain the highest standard of customer service.
- To take food and drink orders maintaining accuracy at all times, particularly regarding use of the till.
- To ensure that drinks and food are prepared and served to a high standard and continually monitor own performance in respect of this.
- To be jointly responsible in ensuring the coffee shop, working area behind counter and toilets are clean and presentable at all times, carrying out cleaning as necessary in order to provide a secure and safe environment.
- To be jointly responsible with colleagues working at that time for clearing away tables and washing dishes.
- Comply with Food Hygiene, Health & Safety, Fire regulations and other company policies.
- To work flexibly as part of the team according to the needs of the business and our customers.
So, if you have experience working in and supervising a coffee shop/restaurant environment, apply today to find out more!