Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Our client, a highly successful IT company know that it’s their people that are the key to their ongoing success. They are looking to expand their Commercial team and have the opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
As our client continues to grow, we’re expanding this busy team and need a strong communicator with a head for numbers and excellent attention to detail.
This role involves liaising with our Sales, Technical and Project Management teams to support the lifecycle of a customer contract while driving profitability and improving business efficiency. From preparing quotes and proposals to managing orders with third-party suppliers, this is an extremely varied role where you’ll need a high level of accuracy and the ability to communicate well between various stakeholders.
Our client provides comprehensive training and support to help you develop a solid understanding of their suite of business technology solutions. Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this role offers significant potential for personal growth and development as you’ll have the opportunity to add value and really make a difference to the business.
- Providing pricing support across the entire product portfolio
- Managing external escalations and customer enquiries
- Coordinating and managing third-party orders, purchases and queries
- Ad-hoc commercial analysis and research projects
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work proactively, prioritise effectively and use own initiative
- Confidence in liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- 23 days increasing to 25 with service, plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched Company Pension
- Development opportunities — we recognise personal strengths by tailoring training and development to each employee and give people the tools to build a rewarding and progressive career
- Support mental health awareness with training and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, as well as courses on wellbeing and building personal resilience
- Significant sponsorship towards a fundraising challenge of their choice each year
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Social events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial benefit schemes — including Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Great office environment
So, if you are looking to take your next career step within a great Company, APPLY TODAY!