Compliance & Risk Specialist
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum
Location – Bournemouth, Dorset
Hours – Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our client, a highly successful and reputable insurance company based in Dorset, is looking to expand their Compliance function.
As a Compliance & Risk Specialist, you will be required to ensure the ongoing compliance and regulatory monitoring requirements within the business and to ensure the Company maintains compliant processes in line with FCA regulations.
- Regular call monitoring and scoring for the phone based teams
- Provide regular feedback and reporting to the management team
- Provide coaching to Managers and Advisors to ensure continuous improvement of all compliance elements
- To assess training requirements and maintain training and professional development records for all employees.
- Handle complaints in accordance with the FCA guidelines.
- Liaise with external companies to ensure all compliance processes are being adhered to
- Keep up to date with all regulatory and legal requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience within a compliance role
- Experience of working within FCA regulated environment
- Previous insurance experience
- The ability to build strong business relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work, our client offers great training and benefits, as well as the potential to have a flexible working schedule with some remote working after your probation period.