Customer Services Advisor
Salary: £21,000 per annum + Commission
Our client is kind of a big deal in their industry, they are leaders and pave the way for setting high standards and following through on promises. They get to work with some really well known, household brands and they are looking for strong representatives to continue their success.
- Process and handle calls coming through from clients effectively, professionally and recognise opportunities to upsell and offer alternative products that better suit the client needs
- Manage key accounts and build strong relationships
- Use in-house systems and keep them up to date with all orders and communication along with other administrational tasks
- Correspond with other departments to ensure availability to complete and fulfil on orders
- Support the team through effective planning and time management
- Additional ad-hoc duties when required
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service over the phone, email and other through other channels and have experience in this area of work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Rocognising opportunities to demonstrate strong product knowledge through, cross-selling and upselling
- Ability to work in a team and communicate well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Quick learner
Happy to provide more thorough information, just apply!