Customer Service Coordinator – Charity Sector
Salary: £9.75 per hour plus Bonus. On target earnings (OTE) of £22,680 per annum
Bonus Uncapped – Typical bonus of £200 per month
Hours: 40 paid hours per week on a shift rota basis
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am till 8pm and 9am till 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
Our client has a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of a well-known UK charity.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for building relationships with our client’s new and existing supporters to ensure their continued support of our clients fundraising efforts. Repeat hosting of coffee mornings and recommendations are very important to our client so it is important that every customer interaction adds value and is positive.
- Answer calls, emails and social media posts from supporters
- Process requests made via the phone, email or social media
- Log all call, email and social media outcomes and customer feedback in the CRM system
- Answer customer questions based on FAQ/knowledge base material provided
- Manage back office tasks such as emails and social media posts
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential
- Professional and emotionally resilient
- A natural multi tasker
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
So, if you are looking for a customer service role dealing with enquiries relating to a great cause, APPLY TODAY!