Customer Service Consultant – Third Party Claims
Salary – £19,460, Increasing to £21,700 after 18 months
Hours: Shifts between Monday – Friday 8.00am – 8.00pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays (part-time hours considered)
Our highly reputable client, based in Gloucester, is looking for passionate Claims Handlers to join their fast paced and friendly Claims Team.
If negotiation and persuasion is something you pride yourself on, then this is the environment for you!
As a Customer Service Claims Handler you will be representing the liable Policy Holders for our client. Communicating, negotiating and efficiently prioritising your case load whilst offering our clients services to Third Parties.
We are looking for resilient, persuasive and proactive individuals who have a confident telephone manner.
- Working with autonomy and talking persuasively to customers to settle claims quickly and effectively.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to assist with speedy claims settlement and a high-quality claims service.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- Be accountable for resolving complaints, referring as necessary.
- Use empathy where appropriate to understand the diverse needs of our customers.
To be successful as a Customer Service Claims Handler, you will need to have:
- Excellent communicator capable of dealing effectively with all contacts ranging from the general public through to Third Party Policy Holders
- The ability to influence and persuade others to your way of thinking.
- Experienced in multitasking and prioritising your own workload.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach to change and team working.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- A competitive pension for which our client will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Return to work programme scheme.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
So, if you want to start a successful career within financial services, APPLY TODAY!