Contact Centre Advisor (Customer Service)
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Hours: 37.5 hours a week / Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Our client, a globally recognised financial services provider, are looking for Customer Service professionals to join their supportive and successful team in their offices based in Central Bournemouth.
As a Contact Centre Representative, you will work as part of a team to support the business by undertaking complex queries and questions about Life Insurance and/or Pension policies. Your job will be to take responsibility for incoming calls to the department from policy holders, third party solicitors and financial advisors. The focus of the team is to deal with any issues or questions and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion quickly and efficiently, to achieve a high level of customer service or liaise with the relevant parts of the business so it’s resolved.
- Handle incoming calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure that data is accurately captured on computer systems.
- Managing customer issues efficiently and resolving these to conclusion.
- Gain understanding through effective questioning and listening techniques
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act, and working within a regulated environment
- Achieve personal targets for quality and call handling times- contributing towards an overall team effort
Your experience will include:
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Customer Service work experience within the Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Pensions, Mortgage or Wealth Management sectors is ideal but not essential.
- Ideally you will have also previously worked in a call centre / contact centre environment.
This is a fantastic permanent job opportunity with a well-respected company so apply early to avoid disappointment.