Customer Service Representative
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Pay: £12 – £18 per hour (dependent on shift)
Hours: Day and Night Shifts Available (discuss at registration stage)
Our client is a technology led business resilience and travel risk solutions company offering 24/7, 365 days a year global assistance to travellers of our clients. They are looking for passionate customer service professionals to join their team on contract basis with a view to becoming permanent.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing travel logistical support for our client travellers who have been impacted by travel issues.
- Provide first class initial response and assistance to client situations across the globe following dedicated standard operational procedures.
- Effectively manage all logistical elements of the case ensuring communication with travellers, students and their families, team leaders, third party providers and your colleagues alike for case handover
- Accurately record data and relevant details of the incident/case on the Case Management System
- React appropriately to client situations, using tact and empathy
- Inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Proactively responding to inbound emails and case management tasks
- Extending and / or booking hotels, flights, transportation (working with third party providers)
- Accurately updating case history and spreadsheets within the case management system
- Familiarise yourself with our client needs and day to day requirements
- Coordinate medical treatment abroad with the clinical team members, where required
- Contribute to regular team meetings and ensure effective handover and/or feedback to deliver a seamless service 24/7
- Know when to escalate issues, risks, ideas to ensure business effectiveness
- Provide ad-hoc support to the broader team and any other duties as reasonably requested by management
In order to be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you will require:
- Excellent telephone communication and administrative skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work within a fast paced and agile environment
- Be able to handle situations while staying calm and acting professionally
- Able to operate and prioritise tasks within a changing and fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Professional and confident to clients and suppliers at all times
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Able to learn and work with new systems
So, if you are looking for a fantastic company where you can provide support and guidance to customers in need, APPLY TODAY!