Customer Service Representative
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Our client, a well-known and highly reputably insurance provider, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team of industry specialists, based in the very heart of Bournemouth.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will engage with customers via various communication methods and interact in a professional yet personable manner.
- Delivery of an efficient Customer Service process via phone, online, post, or email.
- Management and product champion of the internal ticketing system
- Delivery of excellent after-sales process to minimise cancellations
- Handling complaints; escalating to Compliance where necessary
- Monitor and respond to online customer reviews and social media comments
- Maintain accurate customer records on the internal CRM
- Ensure product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Shared responsibility of the incoming and outgoing post
- Adhere to Regulatory requirements, Company processes & guidelines and best practice
- Monitor and maintain various office stationery levels
- Assist with development of department through coaching and creation/sharing of best practice
- Effective running of the department in Manager’s absence
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous Customer Services Experience
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills i.e Excel and Teams
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Strong objection handler
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Experience in an FCA regulated environment
- Previous coaching/supervisory roles
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted town centre parking
- Pension contributions at 4% of salary
- Dress down every Friday
- Friendly, vibrant and professional working environment where you will not be micromanaged.
- High quality induction training programme with ongoing support
- Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday day off
So if you are looking to take the next step in your customer service career with a great company, APPLY TODAY!