Customer Service & Retentions Advisor
Location: Poole, Dorset – however this role will mainly be home working
Salary: Up to £22,500 per annum
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 6.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 3.30pm
Our client is a highly reputable and successful company based in Poole, Dorset. They are looking for experienced customer service individuals to join their customer service team. They have experienced successful growth over the past few years and are now entering a new phase of development.
As this role is mainly working from home, our client will provide a laptop and all the necessary hardware equipment to carry out the role, but you will require a suitable space for a home office and have a strong internet connection.
- Handling customer questions over the phone, by email and online chat.
- Customers will be contacting you to discuss their insurance policy ranging from mid-term adjustments, general questions to retention and cancellation of cover.
- Interacting with customers and internal departments in order to deal with new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and cancellations
- Ensuring compliance during all communications and processes
- Maintaining consistently high quality and performance
Full training and coaching will be provided.
In order to be able to carry out this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year insurance customer service or sales experience obtained in a professional office environment is desirable.
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Strong objection handling skills and ability to effectively deal with retention calls.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective.
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills to succeed.
If you are excited to join a company that is growing quickly with great opportunities, apply today!