Customer Services Claims Handler
Location: Chichester (hybrid working options available)
Salary: £21,500 – £25,500 per annum plus benefits (depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will assess customer claims against their policies to ensure that claims are quickly paid. To do this, you’ll be naturally empathetic, enjoy speaking to people on the telephone, have a good eye for detail, and enjoy multi-tasking. Full training will be provided, and our client offers fantastic opportunities for education sponsorship and career progression.
Main Responsibilities of a Customer Services Claims Handler:
- Accurately assess and pay valid claims in line with policy terms
- Follow processes to recover money from other insurers and to settle any disputes
- Making things simple for the customer through active listening and presenting solutions to their problems
The individual should have a good standard of education and be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
Other core competencies include:
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a flexible approach
- Proactive, can-do attitude, focus of customer quality
- Self-manage personal workflow, ability to prioritise, self-motivate
- Proficient in verbal and written media and deliver clear and well understood message
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good report writing skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- Free on-site parking
- Local discounts – 10%* discount at the Fox & Hounds public house – Monday to Friday between 12:00 and 16:00
- Incremental Holiday – Increasing with length of service from 28 days to 38 days, including Bank Holidays.
- Annual performance bonus dependent on company performance and achieving personal objectives.
- Incremental salary scales
- Contributory pension scheme
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Death In Service Benefit
- Holiday Travel Insurance
- Staff canteen – free tea and coffee available throughout the day with free internet access points for personal use during breaks.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Incentive Payment
- Discounted Events
- Employee Assistance Programme
Our client is very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of their people recommend them as a place to work. They pride themselves on having a positive work environment where their people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across the business.
They are very committed to ensuring their people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, they provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
They are a fun and inclusive place to work where people are truly valued and encouraged to enjoy a host of social and sporting activities available. Quiz nights, tennis tournaments, football matches and a range of other events take place throughout the year.
So, if you are looking for a fantastic Company to work for, providing excellent training and development, where you make a different to the customers, APPLY TODAY!