Customer Support Agent
Salary: Negotiable salary + Bonus
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week. (Working shifts from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm)
Location: Central Southampton
Our client, an award-winning fintech business is looking for a Customer Support Agent to join their team in the centre of Southampton. They are passionate about customer service and proud that they have an ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot score of 4.9.
- Making outbound calls to help progress applications made for credit.
- Taking inbound enquiries from applicants.
- Dealing with non-verbal customer enquiries through webchat or email.
- Contacting customers that have started a loan application online.
- Assist customers in loan application process by offering exceptional customer service in line with service level agreements, treating customers fairly and FCA guidelines.
To be successful in this customer service role, you need to be able to:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers, both internal and external conforming to legal and statutory requirements
- Deal with customer enquiries efficiently and effectively in line with departmental service level agreements and targets
- Accurately record all customer contact ensuring customer accounts reflect agreed actions
- Good objection handling skills
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and empathy skills
- A confident, self-motivated individual with strong business and organisational skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions
- Committed to continuing professional and personal development of self and others
In return for your hard work and commitment, our clients offers fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Life Cover (4x basic salary)
- 22 days holiday (increases with each year of service up to maximum of 25 days)
- Dental Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
So if you are looking to work for a fantastic company where you can continue to develop and grow your career, APPLY TODAY!