Analytics & Engagement Technology Lead
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 DOE
Location: Bournemouth (Hybrid working available)
Our client is a highly successful marketing agency based in Bournemouth and they are recruiting for an experienced candidate to lead on their analytics and results reporting technology solutions – from both consultative and implementation perspectives. This focus involves making sure clients get the best out of their ‘Experience Platform’ features and analytics, including split testing, personalisation and ‘experience analytics’.
- Configure analytics and goal/conversion/ecommerce/KPI/business metric tracking
- Creation of custom tracking code, in particular using custom tags and triggers in Google Tag Manger
- Consult on, and apply, advanced paid tracking solutions using Google based and other solutions – including social media platform based tracking solutions.
- Troubleshooting analytics challenges for clients including overlap with client’s digital teams, supplier agencies and associated technology partners
- Implementation and troubleshooting overlap with chosen partners for digital marketing 3rd party solutions e.g. consent management (currently OneTrust), call tracking (currently Infinity), tracking of recorded website visits (currently Hotjar)
- Client and prospect technical SEO audit and recommendations reports
- Recommend and deliver technical, analysis and analytics based SEO tasks
- Keeping in touch with digital marketing, digital marketing tech and experience platform developments and associated communities and learning sources.
In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment and great benefits.
To find out more, APPLY TODAY!