Garden Centre Outdoor Plant Assistant
Salary: Starts at £9.50 per hour
Our client, a highly reputable family run garden centre, is looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join their friendly team. After an exceptionally busy year they are now looking for a new member of the team to assist in the plant nursery with an experienced team maintaining and growing 10,000’s plants to grow / maintain.
- Potting young plants
- Moving stock
- Fulfilling orders (picking stock)
- Taking deliveries
- Processing potting requirements
- General nursery housekeeping (sweeping, clearing old stock, tidying etc.)
- Maintaining plant health (watering, weeding, deadheading etc.)
- An interest in plants
- Someone who is proactive and self-motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach to ever changing priorities and ability to manage workloads
This is a physically demanding job, requiring the moving & lifting of heavy/bulky items every day, please give this careful consideration before submitting your application
So if you are interested, apply today!