Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 per annum DOE
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Our client is a thriving business technology company based in Ferndown. As a result of having many new customers, out client is looking for a motivated and confident graduate to join their busy Service Desk team.
If you have a passion for technology, this could be your route to becoming a tech expert with the opportunity to achieve accreditations with the likes of Microsoft, Cisco and other technical world leaders. You’ll also receive soft skills training to support your personal development in assertiveness, positive language and negotiation. Our clients’ continual investment in employee training and development means there’s significant opportunity for progression across the entire business.
Working collaboratively in our clients Service Desk team, you’ll deliver outstanding technical service and support to a wide variety of businesses and organisations. No two days are the same and, as the main point of contact for our customers, you’ll make the difference by providing the very best technical support.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service and technical support by providing expert advice and guidance
- To resolve issues and requests efficiently to maintain our outstanding rectification times
- To identify appropriate solutions and configure customer requirements
- To work as part of our highly skilled Service Desk team to support customer operations
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A quick learner with a drive for continuous development and talent for problem solving
- The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Technical degree not essential; we’re more interested in your potential and positive attitude
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers a fantastic benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary of £19,000 – £23,000 DOE with excellent progression opportunities
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Optional hybrid working arrangements offering the benefit of both office and remote working
- Company Pension Scheme (matched up to 10%), Employee Assistance Program and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Impressive office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
So, for your chance to build a rewarding career in business technology, apply now!