Customer Service Advisor
Location: Verwood, Dorset
Hours: 38 ½ hours per wee
Salary: £17,850 per annum
Are you driven by providing an excellent customer experience? If so, our client, a well-known and leading business in their sector, are looking for a customer focussed individual to join their successful Hire team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the primary point of contact for customers, delivering a high quality and effective service by ensuring processes are followed, resulting in a smooth and professional customer journey.
- To handle enquiries from start to finish for customers, ensuring that all requirements are met, if not exceeded.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems
- To satisfy company security requirements in respect of client identification and fraud detection, ensuring team leaders and/or managers are notified of any suspicions.
- Manage each case through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Accurately work within agreed procedures to ensure all required information is taken and recorded and in certain cases authorised by the insurer.
- Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork
- Build rapport with customers and referrers, communicating effectively to correctly identify client needs.
- Work within agreed service level agreements and achieve monthly targets
- Be able to resolve customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner.
- Contribute/assist in championing the need for continuous improvement, seeking to improve processes and efficiencies.
In order to be successful in this customer service role, you must have:
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Confident, Team player and Target Driven
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a huge range of benefits, and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please APPLY NOW.