Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Location: Kent (ideally Maidstone/Ashford location) (Driving Essential)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Our client, a well-known and reputable client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their Employee Relations team. This role is a permanent role, with travel to client sites in Kent as required. You will be working from home on days when you are not required to be on site.
The HR Advisor will deliver the full range of professional human resource services to education clients, producing work of the highest possible standard while with complying with employment legislation and statutory regulations, policies and procedures and in accordance with client contracts.
You will be responsible for the provision of employee relations HR advice to education/school/academy and Multi Academy Trusts. The application of HR policies and procedures, conditions of service and employment law to reinforce the clients’ effective employee relations and resourcing. This includes the provision of remote support and where required attendance and support at meetings, trade union consultations, hearings and appeals and preparation of letters and reports in relation to a range of HR issues.
- Delivering the full range of professional human resources services to clients, producing work of the highest possible standard, while complying with employment legislation and statutory regulations, policies and procedures, and in accordance with client contracts
- Providing quality advice and guidance on high-risk HR casework
- Providing an accurate and timely remote HR service, responding to telephone and email enquiries and supporting HR cases, ensuring accurate and timely recording of information – this will be delivered remotely and onsite as required
- Delivering and supporting with HR projects
- Providing virtual and onsite support for clients as required, including advising at meetings, hearings, appeals, investigations.
- Building relationships with client groups to help identify opportunities to develop and grow the business,
In order to be successful, our client is looking for:
- Previous experience within HR and ER casework – essential
- Experience working in Education sector (ideal)
- Up to date knowledge, understanding and practical application of employment legislation and issues including diversity in employment.
- Experience of managing discipline/grievance/capability/redundancy/ absence issues.
- Flexibility in terms of travel to client site as needed – own car essential
- Team player
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits! So if you’re interested in finding out more, apply today!