Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Our client, a highly successful IT company know that it’s their people that are the key to their ongoing success. They are looking to expand their HR team and have the opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
As part of the HR and Recruitment department, you’ll be at the heart of what makes our client unique — their people. This is a varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in all areas of HR and Recruitment to effectively support the business. While the role will involve general administration activities, you’ll also support the activities of the HR team with recruitment, training and systems management.
This role would suit someone who is a great communicator, is able to build rapport easily and enjoys working with people. Previous experience within HR or recruitment would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
- Maintaining HR and recruitment documentation, taking meeting notes and other HR administration
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters, from generating offer paperwork to obtaining references and completing inductions
- Updating all policies and procedures with relevant legislative changes
- Supporting HR and Recruitment to attract and retain talent
- Event organisation including our annual summer and winter parties
Our client is looking for a candidate that can offer the following:
- Some HR experience or studying CIPD is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a talent for organisation
- A professional and positive approach, understanding the importance of absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A passion for self-development and business improvement
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- 23 days increasing to 25 with service, plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched Company Pension
- Development opportunities — we recognise personal strengths by tailoring training and development to each employee and give people the tools to build a rewarding and progressive career
- Support mental health awareness with training and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, as well as courses on wellbeing and building personal resilience
- Significant sponsorship towards a fundraising challenge of their choice each year
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Social events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial benefit schemes — including Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Great office environment
So, if you are looking to take your next career step in HR and Recruitment, APPLY TODAY!