Account Executive – Insurance
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum, plus quarterly bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Our client, a well-known and highly reputable insurance company, is currently recruiting for an Account Executive to join their team and be responsible for servicing accounts in an efficient, flexible manner.
- Control the renewal process for your clients.
- Gather information from Clients and Prospects using superb communication skills.
- Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing warm new business leads.
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them.
- Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your clients objectives
- Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently and raise any concerns with the right team.
- Identify and act upon new-business opportunities, use sound judgement to recommend them if appropriate.
- Look at processes with a critical eye and suggest improvements.
In order to be successful within this role, you need to possess the following:
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Dip CII/ Cert CII (ideal but not essential)
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with a strong working knowledge of general insurance products, services, classes of insurance.
- Strong knowledge of client market and insurance industry network, London Market, Lloyds and Industry.
- Due diligence in administration, policy documents and processes
- Excellent client service focus; the customer is always your top priority
- Experience in generating and driving new business using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Continually building your industry knowledge and seeking development
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers excellent benefits and a great place to work.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, apply today.