Customer Associate – Insurance
Salary: £23,000 per annum + (DOE)
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: Full Time – Shifts between Monday – Saturday 9.00am – 7.00pm
Our client, a highly reputable employer within the financial services sector, is looking for an Insurance Customer Associate to join their expanding team.
As an Insurance Customer Associate, you will be required to speak with customers to ensure the cover provided is suitable to their requirements. You will be expected to provide a consistent, professional, and high quality of service to ensure that all customers receive an excellent experience.
- Handling new sales enquiries from quotation through to sale, administering policies and fielding enquiries via telephone, email and online chat.
- Customer sales and support, interacting with customers and internal departments to deal with every stage of a policy for sales and service.
- Ensuring compliance during all communications and processes
- Maintaining consistently high quality and performance in line with business targets
- Adherence to quality standards; call handling measurements; and professional behavioural standards
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following:
- Previous experience within the insurance sector
- Previous experience dealing with customers by phone, email and online chat
- Ability to manage time effectively and be able to work on different tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
In return for your hard work and commitment our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Extensive Training
- Sponsorship of Industry Qualifications
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
So if you are looking for your next career step in the insurance industry, apply today!