Insurance Customer Service Executive
Salary: Up to £19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 6.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 3.30pm
Location: Mainly remote working, however will be required to travel to Head Office in Poole on some days
Our successful client, with their new offices based in Poole, are looking for experienced customer service professionals.
They have experienced successful growth over the past few years and are now entering a new phase of development, and they are looking to hire new people to join them on this exciting journey.
This role will mainly be working from home, and our client will provide a laptop and all the necessary hardware equipment to carry out the role, but you will require a suitable space for a home office and have a strong internet connection.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be required to deal with customer queries over the phone, live chat and email. You will be expected to provide a consistent, professional and high quality service to ensure that all customers receive an excellent experience.
Full training and coaching will be provided.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a team supporting our clients online growth and ambitions. You will need to possess excellent rapport building and communication skills to succeed.
- Taking inbound and outbound customer service calls to discuss policy amendments, mid-term adjustments and payment method changes.
- Promoting high levels of Customer Service at all times.
- Ensuring compliance during all communications and processes.
- Maintaining consistent high quality and performance. Adherence to quality standards; call handling measurements; attendance; timekeeping; any other reasonable requests.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to possess the following:
- Experience in insurance is desirable however, not mandatory as full training will be given
- Previous customer service experience
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a company that is growing quickly with great opportunities, have a positive attitude and can hold a persuasive conversation over the phone, apply today.