Insurance Sales Executive
Location: Office Based in Poole, Dorset – however remote working 80% of the time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 6.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 3.30pm
Our highly reputable client is looking for talented and professional individuals to join their successful sales team. They have experienced rapid and successful growth and are now entering a new phase of development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their sales team. With their head office based in Poole, Dorset, you will be required to travel to the office whenever required, however most of your work you will do from home. Initial training for the first few weeks will be in the office.
You main responsibilities as Sales Executive will be:
- Responsible for handling customer questions and making sales via telephone, email and online chat.
- Inbound and outbound calls from potential customers enquiring about or buying a policy
- Responding to customers who have been on the website to enquire about or obtain a quotation
- Live chat and e-mail enquiries from customers
- Providing a highly professional service to all customers to ensure that they receive an excellent experience.
- Ensuring compliance during all communications and processes
Full training and support will be given
In order to be successful in this sales role, you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience within the insurance industry desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
You must have a suitable home office set up where you will be able to work professionally and comfortably. Our client will provide a laptop and all relevant hardware, but you must have a strong internet connection.
If you are excited about joining a company that is growing quickly with great opportunities, then apply today!