Insurance Sales Executive
Salary: up to £24k basic and OTE of £45k – £50k
Responsibilities of the Insurance Sales Executive:
- The majority of your working day will be spent on the telephone talking to customers regarding Insurance policies. You will be working around highly motivated individuals.
- Outbound calling warm leads generated via the internet, with a view to provide a first-class level of service and support.
- Applying a refreshing approach to sales you will expected to build rapport with positional customers and demonstrate empathy when dealing with subjects.
- Managing leads provided to you, working through your own account of customers whilst still dealing with new inbound enquiries.
- Understanding the different products and policies, in order to assist in the sales process.
- Identifying and implanting solutions, ensuring you continually comply with regulations.
Personal Attributes of the Sales Executive:
- Previous experience within a Sales position
- Previous Insurance experience
- The right attitude and the drive to succeed
- Strong positive work ethic and attitude
In return we can offer:
- Salary up to £24k basic (OTE £45k-£50k) + REGULAR SALES INCENTIVES
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Thursday hours 9.00 am – 7.00 pm and Friday 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Learning and development opportunity