Salary: £19,000 per annum, OTE £23k
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 40 hours per week
Our highly reputable client is currently expanding and are now looking for a pro-active, detail-focused Junior Buyer/Negotiator to join their team.
- As a member of the internal dealership team, you are responsible for sourcing vehicles to match our customer’s requests. Creating and providing information sheets to give options to the customer, and then the purchasing of the vehicles.
- As a Junior Buyer/Negotiator, you will be liaising with the Internal Sales Team, Auction Houses, Dealership Groups, and Vehicle Leasing Companies to find the right vehicle.
- Manage multiple vehicle requests through our clients online platform.
- Source and negotiate with suppliers to secure the best vehicle solution for the business and clients while maintaining relationships and maximising margin.
- Work closely with our in-house Digital team to sure maximum market place visibility
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for:
- Someone with a passion about cars and getting the right result for the business and customers.
- A pro-active professional who can quickly identify opportunities with the ability to engage with clients, partners and colleagues at all levels.
- Process-driven with an analytical mindset
- Enthusiastic, persuasive, dynamic and authoritative
- Keen negotiator – confident in negotiation on all costs from suppliers
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to connect and build both internal and third-party relationships
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including but not limited to:
- Uncapped bonus structure
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5 Flex Days
- Birthday off
- Onsite Gym
- New Office with Parking
- Pension Plan
- Regular Social Events
- Free Tea / Coffee & Fresh Fruit
- Employee Discounts
- Car Care Plan
So if you are looking to develop into a Buyer career with a Company that is going places, then apply today!