Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Our client, a highly successful IT company know that it’s their people that are the key to their ongoing success. They are looking to expand their Marketing team and have the opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
Are you a demon for detail? And finicky about fonts? Our client is looking for a meticulous individual with a flair for design and a talent for words to join their accomplished Marketing Communications team.
You’ll collaborate with various departments across the business to assist in effective branding and content creation. You’ll develop your marketing knowledge and skills by liaising directly with customers, agency partners and suppliers to support the sales and marketing process while delivering our professional and consistent brand experience.
Our client will provide ongoing support and comprehensive training, giving you the tools to succeed in your career and develop your potential. And with 10 years’ average length of service, you’ll be surrounded by exceptionally skilled people to support you throughout your career.
- To support the creation of B2B (Business to Business) marketing content such as case studies, brochures, presentations and email campaigns
- To develop brand assets such as imagery, icons and infographics
- To maintain the growing online presence including website, blogs, LinkedIn and video channels
- To protect brand integrity and ensure that all communications meet company guidelines
- Outstanding communication skills with a commitment to personal development
- Experience in producing professional-quality and engaging PowerPoint and Word content
- A natural flair for creativity and design (experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be useful but not essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- 23 days increasing to 25 with service, plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched Company Pension
- Development opportunities — we recognise personal strengths by tailoring training and development to each employee and give people the tools to build a rewarding and progressive career
- Support mental health awareness with training and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, as well as courses on wellbeing and building personal resilience
- Significant sponsorship towards a fundraising challenge of their choice each year
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Social events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial benefit schemes — including Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Great office environment
So, if you are looking to take your next career step in Marketing, APPLY TODAY!