Mortgage Advisor (Mortgage Advice)
Salary: Up to £28,500 dependent on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Are you interested in joining a high-performing team, working for a large, successful business creating an excellent level of customer service whilst giving mortgage advice for a major bank client?
Our client is seeking permanent full-time Mortgage Advisors to be part of the Mortgage Advice team in Leek. You will be responsible for giving mortgage advice based on a set of clear guidance and a range of products.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has the full CEMAP qualification and is looking to kick-start a career giving mortgage advice without the pressure of targets as this is a customer focussed role, not commission-based role.
Our client will give you full training to understand the clients, products and help you to have robust advice conversations. They are looking for great people with transferrable skills who can understand customer challenges and communicate clearly and confidently.
They will offer you skills training and individual coaching to help you effectively become a Mortgage Advisor and will look to support you in your continuous professional development.
- Giving Mortgage Advice to pre-vetted Existing customers
- Providing a superb level of customer service
- Operating effectively within a wider customer experience team
- Handling standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate
- Identifying vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for:
- Full CeMAP qualification
- A passion for helping and communicating with people
- Transferrable experience of face-to-face or call centre-based customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships.
- Confident in using multiple computer systems.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits including:
- Salary up to £28,500 dependent on experience
- 6 monthly salary review scheme followed by an Annual Salary Review
- FREE CAR PARKING on site
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave – 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays with annual increases and the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Local Recognition Scheme & Awards
- The opportunity to grow & develop your career within the Financial Services industry
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders Programme to fast track your career into management
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Exclusive colleague offers on Mobile phone contracts
- 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
- Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
- Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
- Exclusive discounts at your favourite stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more
So if you are looking for a mortgage advice role where putting the customer is at the heart of everything, APPLY today!