Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bournemouth (Hybrid working environment with a remote first approach)
Salary: Circa £60,000 per annum DOE
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong premium finance experience, to join the Market Pricing team in the newly created role of Affordability Manager.
The Affordability Manager role has been created to provide credit risk assessment oversight of premium finance product from a pricing and modelling perspective in a highly regulated environment. As an Affordability Manager, you will work with the Premium Finance Manager, Pricing, Underwriting and support functions to provide price modelling that ensures compliance with the evolving legislative and regulatory environment.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following:
- Extensive experience working within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of models to support data analysis for credit risk assessment.
- Experience of working effectively with pricing and underwriting teams
- Well-developed analytical skills (in problem identification and solving).
- Must be able to work independently and use own initiative to conduct complex analysis
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management.
- Experience using R/Python.
- Experience using modelling techniques.
- Consultative, approachable and persistent.
- Good at probing facts and challenging assumptions.
- Excellent written communication skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers great benefits and rewards:
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Return to work programme.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy,
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a wide range of retailers
So, if you are looking for your next exciting career move with a company where you can continue to develop and grow, APPLY TODAY!