Property Maintenance Person
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum DOE
Location: Bournemouth and Surrounding Areas
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Our client, a well-established and reputable letting agency based in Bournemouth, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Maintenance person to join their busy team.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Person who can deal with all aspects of property maintenance. You need to have experience in, but not limited to:
- Fitting Kitchens/Bathrooms
- Basic Plumbing
- Other property maintenance tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A hardworking, reliable work ethic
- Previous experience in Kitchen & Bathroom installation
- Previous painting and decorating experience
- Some plumbing experience
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Willingness to be on call on a Saturday – this will only be occasional and our client offers a call out fee for this in addition to pay for additional hours worked
- Be courteous, polite, and customer-focused, to ensure that their customers receive the best possible customer experience.
- The ability to run and work confidently and independently on maintenance tasks
- Excellent time management skills.
- Own tools required (if additional tools required, our client will cover costs to purchase these)
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Use of Company Van
- And more!
So, if you have experience within Property Maintenance and looking for an ethical and rewarding role, apply today!