Recruitment Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
Location – Flexible Work From Home/Bournemouth Office Location
Salary – circa £28,000 per annum, pro rata
Hours – 37 ½ hours per week, Monday – Friday
Our client is a highly reputable employer within the Bournemouth area. Due to an extremely busy period, they are looking for a highly motivated Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a highly reputable financial services company where people are at the forefront of their Company values and operations.
The purpose of the role is to act as a key point of contact involved with all aspects of the recruitment process across various sites across the UK. It offers a flexible work from home option, as well as office-based, dependent on your needs and Company requirements.
Recruitment experience is essential, both within volume and harder to fill specialist roles. This role requires someone who can multi-task, operate well under pressure, prioritise workloads and be both highly pro-active and reactive.
- Building and maintain both candidate and customer relationships by communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, video call, face to face and by email.
- Attracting and sourcing candidates by means of specific targeting, external advertising, external databases and social media.
- Screening of candidates including gathering relevant information and documentation to ensure suitability for requirements prior to submitting to customer.
- Telephone interviewing candidates before submitting to the Hiring Manager.
- Use of Linked In to source candidates.
- Maintaining recruitment database.
In order to be successful, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in both volume recruitment and specialist recruitment
- Experience recruiting in the financial sector preferable but not essential
- Experience sourcing candidates on Linked In
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of stakeholders and candidates
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers excellent benefits, including:
- Remote working environment, meaning you can choose to work from home and in their Bournemouth office.
- A competitive pension for which our client will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
So, if you are looking for a new role within recruitment and want to join a team where people are their first priority, apply today!