Research & Content Executive
Location: Bournemouth &/or Work from Home
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Our client, a leading UK company within their sector, is looking for a highly motivated Content Executive to join their Content & Research team based in Bournemouth. Working from home is also an option or a combination of both office and working from home.
Our client offers extensive training and clear career progression for successful individuals.
- Information gathering by speaking on the phone to relevant individuals and establishing/confirming facts surrounding the planning, design, procurement, construction of particular projects throughout the UK
- Conducting detailed and analytical web research, planning documents, company websites, media and social media searches
- Help and support with the overall quality of the data output within your sector.
- Editing and checking the teams report output to ensure all avenues of research have thoroughly and accurately been completed.
- All edits returned to the team for correction are completed in time for customers report generation.
- Investigate customer queries to fact find and provide feedback to customers.
- Become an expert within your industry sector ensuing you are fully aware of all news, initiatives and trends and pioneer this knowledge to the wider business.
- Hold regular calls / face to face meetings with customers to discuss data satisfaction, industry activity / news / initiatives / trends etc, within your sector.
- Data entry of information accurately sourced onto the research database.
- Maintaining existing relationships with industry contacts and sourcing/forming new.
- Ensure that all data quality checks are completed daily to ensure that the information published to our customers is accurate and correct.
- Suggest areas where improvements could be made within Research, ensuring that our customers are receiving the best possible information available.
- Provide support to the commercial team by assisting with project updates, prospect / account queries and provide regular industry / process updates to the teams to help with their knowledge development and ensure they are kept up to date with all industry news.
To be successful within this Research and Content role, you will need:
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability and confidence to identify and implement areas of improvement
- Good telephone manner and investigative instincts are essential
- Excellent MS Office skills are preferable
- Experience of working within the Construction and/or Retail Industries would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong eye for detail, inquisitive nature and objection handling skills
- Motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
- Tenacious and ambitious with a desire to succeed
- A professional, confident and flexible approach to working with people
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and to be able to hold accountability and deliver a wide range of tasks
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers many benefits, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days. Plus, an extra paid days holiday for your Birthday
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Annual or Season Travel Ticket Loans
- Flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work
So if you have excellent attention to detail with outstanding communication skills, apply today.