Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, OTE £40k
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday with shifts covering the following hours;
Monday-Thursday 9:00-19:00 and Friday 9:00-16:00
We have a fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable client who are looking for a results-driven and customer focused Retentions Advisor who would thrive in a positive, “non-corporate” environment where everyone works together as a team to achieve fantastic customer service!
- Achievement of retentions targets through renewal or review of existing customer policies
- Delivery of an efficient customer service process
- Adhering to Compliance requirements
- Maintain accurate internal and external customer records
- Ensure product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Acting with integrity and due skill, care and diligence at all times.
- Ensuring that customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Ensuring that communications via any medium meet the principle of ‘clear, fair and not misleading’.
In order to be successful in the role of Retentions Executive, you need to have:
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working within a regulated environment preferrable but not essential
In return for your hard work and commitment, our clients offers fantastic benefits and incentives, as well as an amazing team environment.
Apply today to find out more!