- Salary £21-£23k DOE
- Poole, Dorset
- Full time
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch!)
Are you a driven, enthusiastic, and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be a part of a motivated team and join a company that really cares about each employee, where you are not treated just like a number?
If the answer is yes to the above, then we want to hear from you! We are working with a hugely successful family run business, who are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator at the Poole, Dorset branch.
Ongoing training provided, lots of company benefits, discounts and social events included …
About the position …
The successful candidate for the Sales Administrator position will preferably have some previous administration experience in a high-pressured environment.
A large part of the Sales Administrator position involves:
- Completing all administration paperwork for vehicle sales
- Maintaining and updating our stock and customer database
- Registering sold vehicles
- Liaising with the sales team
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Previous knowledge of Sales Administration from within the Automotive Industry (desirable)
If want to find out more apply today!