Sales Consultant – Academy Assessors
Location: Poole, Dorset (Work From Home is an option)
Salary: £20,000 per annum, OTE £40k – £60k
Our client, a highly reputable employer with their Head Office based in Poole, is looking for passionate and driven sales individuals to join their team.
Predominantly a telephone-based role in which you will assist potential customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing a training course.
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Effectively manage follow-up calls and emails
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Adhere to company standard compliance
- Take overall responsibility of applicants through to commencement of course
- Follow correct procedure for collecting payment from customers
- Contact with customers will give them confidence that they are dealing with a Company where fair treatment is central to culture.
- Respond to customers’ needs by seeking to understand the customer requirements and deliver a service that is responsive to these needs.
- Ensure the information you provide customers is clear and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have the following:
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Experience of having worked in a sales-based call centre environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customers style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers great perks, includingL
- OTE £40k – £60k OTE
- Salary progression scheme to £24,000
- 32 days annual leave (inc. of bank holidays)
- Flexible working – home and/or remote
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite parking (if office based)
- Free training courses
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Team and company events
So if you are looking to further develop your content writing skills and would like to work for a fantastic company, apply today!