Sales Team Manager
Salary: Circa £35k (DOE) with OTE of £50k-£60k
Hours: 39 hours per week
Our client, a highly reputable financial services business, based in Bournemouth, is looking for an experience Team Manager to take their sales teams to the next level.
- Responsible for a sales team’s results across all aspects
- Contribute to Sales Team Business targets by personally achieving a minimum £12k API per month
- Ensure adherence to Compliance standards is being maintained
- Maintain persistency of policies sold within target levels
- Ensure product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Develop team members through monthly 1:1s and regular coaching sessions
- Meeting/exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Relationship Management with all levels of Company management and colleagues
In order to be successful in this role, you need to possess the following:
- 5 years experience within a sales targeted environment
- Proven track record of achieving personal targets
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Previous management experience in leadership or training/coaching roles
- Proven track record of supporting or implementing changes and seeing this through from ideas phase to launch
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers superb benefits and incentives!
Apply today to find out more!