Servicing Support Administrator
Salary: Negotiable salary + Bonus
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week – Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Our client, an award-winning fintech business is looking for a Servicing Support Administrator to join their team in the centre of Southampton. They are passionate about customer service and proud that they have an ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot score of 4.9.
The Servicing Support Administrator is a newly created role that will develop and change over time. The role is pivotal in ensuring that our client is communicating promptly and professionally to requests from both customers and third parties. It is also a great opportunity for someone who wishes to build their experience and potentially move into a Customer Account Manager role in the future.
- Managing the servicing Email inbox and responding within pre-defined timescales
- Responding to customer queries or routing the queries to the correct collections account manager
- Recording and responding to written post
- Liaising with Debt Management, IVA and other third-party organizations
- Reporting – you will be asked to organise and distribute essentially daily reports to the management team
- Ad-Hoc administration requests and projects (depending on business needs)
- Manage and respond to customers who are using our “live chat” feature on the website
In order to be successful in this Administration role, you need to have:
- High level of ownership and a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate
- Good at working in a team environment
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Good time management skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, out client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover (4x basic salary)
- 22 days holiday (rising by one day after each completed year of service to up to a total of 25 days per annum)
So if you are looking for a fantastic company where you can grow and develop your career within financial services, APPLY TODAY!