Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Location: Southbourne, Dorset
Our client is a leading distributor of affordable network accessories, supplying domestic and international customers with optical network transceivers, fibre optic cabling, rackmounts, memory and many other accessories for networks and servers.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Storeroom Operative to join their fast-growing business.
As a Storeroom Operative, you will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed accurately and on time. You will manage stock by regular stock takes and ensure all storeroom supplies are sufficient to process all orders. You will ensure you communicate with all departments, so we maintain our high standards or order accuracy and customer service.
- Processing orders accurately – Preparation & shipping
- Assembly of components including label customisation
- Stock management
- Storeroom supplies management
- Responsible for POD’s and escalating courier issues
- Knowledge and understanding of products and new technologies
- Working with other departments where required.
- Goods in inbound shipments
- To take direction whenever needed/busy periods
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- High level of attention to detail
- To work and follow all operational procedures
- Responsibility for accuracy to your own administration
- To participate in all operations meetings and sales meetings if required
- To adhere to all rules within Company handbook
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible to working Hours
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, accounting systems, QuickBooks
So if you are looking for your next job opportunity, APPLY TODAY!