Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Bournemouth (60% remote working, 40% in the Office, or negotiable)
Salary: From £33,600 per annum DOE
Our highly successful and reputable client has an exciting opportunity to join them as a UI/UX Consultant. You will be responsible for delivering user experience and interface design and development of our client’s online presence.
The UI/UX Consultant will be accountable for the design of the digital customer experience journey, encompassing brochureware and full online application and transactional capability.
To be successful in the UI/UX Consultant role, you will need a strong understanding of user experience and human-centred design methodologies to shape the online customer journey, as well as functions and features of web design.
- Ensuring that visitors to our client’s website has a positive experience when visiting the customer facing portions of the site.
- Working collaboratively with the digital analytics team to find and optimise issues within the customer journey and manage a programme of multivariate testing.
- Ensuring that functionality, site structure, information and architecture are aligned to a good customer experience.
- To run user testing sessions and conduct research to feed into the UX strategy.
- Creating concepts, design and tests to ensure the customer journey and UI is best in class.
- Ensuring the website is compliant, accurate, on brand and meets TCF guidelines.
- Contributing to web projects e.g. implementation of promotional initiatives; addition of, or changes to, product offerings; changes to panel composition; price changes;
- Working with agile teams to implement, influence and manage change.
In order to be successful in the UI/UX Consultant role, you need to have:
- Customer User experience is essential, particularly within UI / UX design
- Experience working with Agile and scrum teams (desired)
- Proven experience in the build, test and implementation of websites
- Ability to analyse and interpret user journey stats and digital analytics
- Knowledge of ‘best practise’ usability functions
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, being able to present and explain designs and key milestones deliverables to peers and senior stakeholders
- Comfortable identifying and escalating risk where necessary.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- A competitive pension for which our client will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Return to work programme scheme.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
So, if you would like to work for a Company where you feel valued and rewarded for your hard work, APPLY TODAY!